VIBER X1 ™ is an analog vibration measuring instrument for control and measurement of the mechanical vibration and bearing condition. A flexible instrument that fits in every maintenance engineer's pocket.
- Total level (mm/s RMS) and bearing condition.
- Easy to use, start and measure.
- Analog instruments with high measurement accuracy and reliability.
- Dust-and waterproof, for use under tough conditions (IP 65).
- Interchangeable accelerometer with cable
- Provides a good security in assessing when a piece of equipment need to be addressed.
- Selectable frequency ranges.
VIBER X 1 ™ is a completely analog instruments and the further development of the well-proven Viber (A).
Dense built-in charger, selectable frequency ranges and interchangeable accelerometer (BNC connector), and just as easy and reliable as its predecessor.
Measure very accurate right down to the 2Hz. with the push of a button is changed frequency range (2Hz-1000 Hz, 10-1000 Hz, 2Hz-givarmax, 10 Hz-givarmax).
Interchangeable accelerometer and cable provides economy and safety because it can easily be replace if something breaks and that you do not need to be close to rotating parts.
Clear LED indication displays the frequency range that is selected.
Charger, manual, accelerometer with 1 m cable and flat magnet and soft bag with shoulder strap and belt clip included.
2 year warranty included with the possibility of extension up to 6 years.