The iDuctor is the ultimate precision heating tool. This electronic tool applies heat by means of induction technology, allowing a wide range of ferrous metals to be heated from the inside out. The crucial characteristic of induction heating is that the outermost components are heated, contrasting with the use of a gas burner which heats everything simultaneously.
One of the greatest features of the iDuctor is its usability and adaptability. The spirals through which the induction heating is conducted can be switched of and changed by other spirals.
- Electronic induction heating
- Microprocessor controlled
- Adjustable capacity and time
- Includes metric-sized coils
- Coils available separately
- Neat storage system
- Designed in the Netherlands
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
- LED illumination
- High quality materials (IXEF)
- Safety mains cable with IEC Lock
- CE certified