D130 BTA Ex
Intrinsically safe and approved for use in potentially explosive environments. The tool is fitted in a few seconds, and the laser line projected on the targets clearly shows how you need to adjust the machines. Compact and light. Suitable for most types of drive, such as V-belt, timing belt, flat belt and chain drives.
QUICK AND EASY ALIGNMENT OF SHEAVES/PULLEYS FOR USE IN POTENTIALLY EXPLOSIVE ENVIRONMENTS (ATEX/EX)
Easy-Laser® BTA is the perfect tool for sheave and pulley alignment. Mounted in a few seconds, the laser line projected onto the targets allows you to quickly ascertain and correct the misalignment. Approved for use in potentially explosive environments!
- Intrinsically safe and approved for use in potentially explosive environments.
- Shows the parallel and angular misalignment between the sheaves.
- Much faster and more accurate than measuring with earlier, conventional methods.
- Alignment can be made by one operator.
- For both horizontal and vertical mounted machines.
- Also suitable for non-magnetic sheaves.
- Fits almost any kind of sheaves.
EASY FOR THE USER
The tool is attached in a few seconds, and you can easily see the laser line projected on the targets. When the line lies in the slots of the targets, the machine is in the right position. The result is a fast, precise alignment.
LARGE COST SAVINGS
Transmissions with two or more belts, or wide belts, are highly affected by misalignment, causing large differences in belt tensions and also increased wear and tear on edges. When aligning with the Easy-Laser® BTA you reduce the wear on sheaves/pulleys, belts, bearings and seals as well as reducing vibration. Increased efficiency also means large energy cost savings.
ATEX APPROVED AND IECEX CLASSIFIED
Intrinsically safe products are used in a number of industries: Petrochemical, Oil/Gas, Refineries, Pharmaceutical, Paper mills, Bulk materials such as grain, fertiliser, sugar and salt mills, diverse Chemical industries such as the manufacture of Dyes and Bleaches. The list goes on and on. Easy-Laser® D130 BTA Ex is approved in accordance with the latest ATEX directive and classified in accordance to IECEx regulations.
- EX certificate number: Nemko 06ATEX1235X
- IECEx-certificate number: IECEx NEM 06.0003X
- ATEX code: II 2 G
- EX classification: EEx ib IIC T3 Ta: -10–50 °C / Ex ib IIC T3 Ta: -10–50 °C II=Indicates that the instrument is approved for all areas except mines
- 2=Unit category. Intrinsically safe equipment for zones 1 and 2 (likely occurrence of explosive atmosphere)
- G=Indicates atmosphere: Gas, Vapours, Mists EEx=Explosion protection based on European standards Ex=Explosion protection based on International standards ib=Type of protection from an explosion
- IIC=Explosion group
- T3=Temperature class